Email Address

Friday, February 22, 2013

Worldwide Development Corporation - Auction with verification of the power projections of new energy invention

If the leaders of the world are unwilling to stand up and join together for the benefit of man-kind.  Then it's time for me to start thinking about auctioning off the most valuable invention in the history of man-kind.  I need to know the interest around the world for obtaining the engineering on this invention.  If I decide to sell the invention I would be willing to allow a couple of independent engineers to review the engineering, design and power projections under extreme non-disclosure agreements in order to validate the power projections. 

Whoever is interested (Countries or Companies) please "direct message" me over the next week and I will gather all the responses and go forward from there.  Only serious inquires please.

My hope still is to bring the nations of the world together and bring about positive change that would benefit every person living on the planet. 

The new clean eco friendly energy invention I created has the ability to create cheap and abundant energy throughout the world.  Just to give you a point of reference our planet produces approximately 19 TW of power.  This new energy invention has the ability to produce between 500 and 1000 TW of power that can be widely distributed across the entire planet.  That's 25 to 50 times the power generation of the planet with a small footprint. 

I am a very honest and extremely intelligent individual when it comes to creating "out of the box" ideas.  My skills have been honed since the 1970's in college when Ferris State used my I.T. design on a project to teach from for years after I left college.  After that I either designed or helped design many "out of the box" solutions for a company that didn't think possible throughout my entire 25 year career.  I've actually created 2 or 3 other "out of the box" solutions including engineering while I was working on this project that I put on hold because of this invention that is needed and I know I could make a lot of money from.  That's how an "out of the box" thinker mind works.


U.S. is living in a bubble

It's hard to believe the leaders of the United States are sitting idle because of skepticism, influence of oil or energy companies, ignorance of Department of Energy or whatever the reason. I think this is the biggest mistake United States has made in the history of this country.  Discoveries are made by people not think tanks or companies, they just employ people. 



I have sent a personnel letter and emails to the President, created a YouTube video, Blog site, Twitter account, Facebook page, etc. in order to have a one hour meeting with the President of the United States.  I worked on this project for almost 8 years spending my own money and it's time to go forward.  My hope still is to get responses from the Whitehouse, because I believe President Obama is the only person that could direct the implementation of this invention around the world in such a way that could help the poor and middle class throughout the planet.

This new clean alternative energy invention is very eco friendly and has the ability to power (500 – 1000 TW of electricity) our planet 25 to 50 times over with a small footprint.


*** New Video ***
Powering the Planet - Final Edition




Powering the Planet original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_Fty3G8cg

Powering the Planet - survival of man-kind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN-tiqNOOeQ

Powering the Planet - How do we Power our Planet in the Future: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymBqc6Un1UE

Powering the Planet - Power China, India and U.S. thru only 2 alternative energy installation sites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rPA--jCo_k

Powering the planet - New Energy Invention capabilities destroys value of world currencies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lj_go9A6m0

Powering the Planet - World leaders put all chips on unsuccessful experimental ICF projects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oibKaqjIc

Powering the Planet - Were creating a dead world without fossil fuels -Experts predict 50 years of oil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvVhLPKdKA




No comments: