United Nations Challenge
Mankind’s ultimate responsibility is to create a sustainable planet for humanities future because without it everything else is a mute point.
This challenge will determine if the United Nations is an institution that is willing to lead in the future of humanity or just a body of Nations jockeying for power and influence. I've now added GE and/or Siemens to the challenge if they are brave enough to step forward.
The Worldwide Development Corporation has created an alternative energy invention that we believe will change everything we think we know about energy generation. The new energy invention is capable of generating 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 electricity distributed throughout the entire planet without consuming resources for a small fraction of the cost of any energy generated today. Today our planet generates approximately 6.6 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity. Even though we would never contemplate or even imagine generating 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 electricity worldwide, I thought it was important to point out the extreme capabilities of the new energy invention.
Unlike the power generation capabilities the cost estimates of the new energy invention is subject to variances and manipulation. Because of the huge amount of effort required in estimating the cost and the differences in material selection it was necessary to use an “order of magnitude” cost estimate. We estimated the cost to be approximately 200 million dollars a gigawatt of firm 24/7 electricity. Even if were off by 100% and the cost is 400 million dollars a gigawatt of firm 24/7 electricity it would be a miracle.
We believe this new energy invention will be the basis for a sustainable planet for humanity theoretically forever. Energy is the key to solving almost all of humanities issues from water shortages through desalination, climate change, smog, elimination of the need for fossil fuels that are limited resources, reduction in all types of pollution, to almost any problem mankind will encounter in the future.
Part 1 of the Challenge is the capabilities of the new energy invention:
- Generate 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity distributed throughout the entire planet without feed stocks theoretically forever. This is 15,000 times what the world generates today.
- Generate 40 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in over 96% of the countries.
- Generate 15,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity on every continent (Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Africa) except Antarctica on the planet.
- Generate 3,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Russia. The reason I commented about Russia specifically was because of the cold weather conditions.
- Generate 3,440 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in India which is 10,000 times the amount of electricity India generates today. The reason I commented about India specifically was because of the huge need for clean energy within India.
- Generate 10,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in China which is 10,000 times the amount of electricity China generates today. The reason I commented about China specifically was because of the huge need for clean energy within China and its population makes up almost 20% of the people living on the planet.
- Generate 70 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Iran. The reason I commented about Iran specifically was because of the desert conditions.
- Generate 10,000 terawatts of 24/7 electricity along the Mississippi without feed stocks theoretically forever.
- Generate 50 gigawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Honolulu Hawaii. The reason I commented on Honolulu was because of the very expensive energy generation through oil deliveries. This is double the amount of electricity generation on Honolulu today.
- Generate 10 gigawatts of 24/7 firm electricity on Maui Hawaii. The reason I commented on Maui was because Hawaii is proposing an underground cable to supply energy to Maui,
Part 2 of the Challenge is the cost estimates of the new energy invention:
As stated above the cost estimates of the new energy invention is more difficult because of the ability to manipulate the cost variances in material selection, etc. For this reason I decided to lower the challenge to a more reasonable difference in electricity generation comparisons even though we believe the differences will be much more extreme.
- Capability to generate 24/7 firm electricity at a minimum of 10% cheaper than coal, natural gas, oil, dams and nuclear based on utility scale levelized energy cost calculations according to the NREL.
- Wind and Solar are intermittent energy sources which means when comparing their electricity output to 24/7 firm electricity we must add in the cost of batteries or co-generation in order to make a proper comparison. This new energy invention has the capability to generate electricity at a minimum of 25% cheaper then wind and solar based on utility scale levelized energy cost calculations according to the NREL and the extra cost associated with intermittent electricity generation. Again, it’s critical we have a fair comparison on both sides of the challenge.
- Capability to generate 24/7 firm electricity at a minimum of 25% cheaper than SMR (small modular reactor) according to the NREL and the extra cost to deal with nuclear waste.
Note: Actually we believe we can generate electricity 30% to 40% cheaper than any electricity generated today and 60% to 70% cheaper then wind or solar. The only reason why were not using the real expectations is because we could be off by a small amount on our estimates and we wanted to make sure we pass the challenge.
The above challenge includes the United Nations entire body and/or member countries of the United Nations.
If this challenge is accepted by either a group of member countries of the United Nations or the United Nations body itself then I will bring in a large U.S. based international law firm to write up the contract and formalize it with the participating parties.
The contract will contain all the above challenges and will be subject to a large reputable 3rd party verification of the challenges. The 3rd party must be a world renowned engineering firm similar to G.E. and/or Siemens that is well respected in western democracies. The 3rd party engineering company must also be willing to partner with the Worldwide Development Corporation along with the group of countries and/or the United Nations.
The capabilities and validation of the energy invention itself portion of the challenge will only take one or two days. The cost estimates validation will take a couple of weeks. I am willing to let the 3rd party release the validation of the capabilities immediately as to eliminate any unnecessary time that would be wasted on this challenge. But if the capabilities pass the validation process then much scrutiny will be placed on the cost estimates and materials selected once completed. The Worldwide Development Corporation believes most of the materials will be standard materials that are readily available.
Worldwide Development Corporation Business Plan outline:
The Worldwide Development Corporations business plan is to collect 10% royalties on the energy generated worldwide from this new energy invention.
- 60% of the royalties collected will be redistributed through a non-profit corporation to assist poor countries in implementing this technology and rebuild a middle class around the world. Some type of financial vehicle has to be created to assist 3rd World Countries if we want to create a fairer and more balanced world and this is just as good of a place to start as any to accomplish that task.
- 10% of the royalties collected will go toward operating the Worldwide Development Corporation.
- 10% of the royalties will go to a large engineering firm to handle the technical side required for the new energy invention. This includes building a prototype, maintaining and sharing the engineering information all around the world in order to speed up the implementation of the mass deployment of the new energy invention.
- 10% of the royalties will go to the law firm to handle all the legal work for the Worldwide Development Corporation.
- 10% of the royalties will go to the participating countries within the United Nations or the entire United Nations body to protect the new energy invention patents, act as an ambassador. etc. If the United Nations body itself decides to enter into the challenge the amount of royalties that will be allocated to the United Nations will be in the billions of dollars per year. This should reduce the large burden on funding of the United Nations and make them much more of a self funding institution.
Electricity grid infrastructure:
Electricity grid technology is also a very important portion to the overall electricity infrastructure around the world. Even though this is not part of the challenge it’s important to discuss the benefits this new energy invention will have on the building and maintaining of the electricity infrastructure around the world. We believe over time this new energy invention will be the sole raw source of energy generated throughout the planet with very few exceptions due to the extreme cost differences. Hydrogen and compressed air will be energy carriers but will be created through electricity generated from the new energy invention.
We have created an implementation plan for New York City that demonstrates the capabilities of this new energy invention to be 99.9% reliable. The implementation plan illustrates the new energy invention backup capabilities, expandability, elimination of wide area network blackouts and finally even greatly reduces cyber attack vulnerabilities. All the above capabilities are necessary to be dependent on only one energy source.
The “order of magnitude” cost estimate for the reduction in electricity grid technology is in the range of 30% to 50% over time once the electricity grids are transformed to handle the new energy invention.
The lives of billions of people with no hope will now have a chance to participate in the experiment we call humanity because access to electricity is the same as wealth.
Acceptance of this challenge:
I have never asked anybody for a penny during this entire 13 year endeavor. My intentions are honorable and the technology is real. I still require no money but I do require cooperation in putting together a responsible partnership that will have the ability to create not only a sustainable world for mankind but one that is fair and just where everybody on the planet has hope and a chance for prosperity.
Please contact me if you’re a country or a representative of the United Nations by sending me an email.
Worldwide Development Corporation website: www.wdcpower.com
CEO and President
Worldwide Development Corporation
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
phone : 269-465-6348