Worldwide Development Corporation challenge to U.N. and every country on the planet
Mankind’s ultimate responsibility is to create a sustainable planet for humanities future because without it everything else is a moot point.
This challenge will determine if the United Nations is an institution that is willing to lead in the future of humanity or just a body of Nations jockeying for power and influence. I've added GE and/or Siemens to the challenge if they are brave enough to step forward.
Approximately 99.99% of the scientists think the U.N. challenge is impossible which means if the Worldwide Development Corporation (WDC) can pass the challenge it will be considered a miracle. The new energy invention is a century ahead of any energy generation technology that exists today. We will look back at our current energy generation technology and laugh.
The WDC has created an alternative energy invention that we believe will change everything we think we know about energy generation. The new energy invention is capable of generating 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity distributed throughout the entire planet without consuming resources for a small fraction of the cost of any energy generation technology that exists today including fossil fuels. Today our planet generates approximately 6.8 to 7 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity. Even though we would never contemplate or even imagine generating 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity worldwide, I thought it was important to point out the extreme capabilities of the new energy invention.
Mankind’s current path is destroying its own future:
List of problems:
- Oil consumption 35 billion barrels per year from limited resources (B.P. predicts 47 yrs remaining)
- Worldwide population 7.8 billion and projected 10 billion by 2050
- Water shortages propping up everywhere around the planet
- Over consumption of groundwater in many countries lowering aquifers
- Glaciers melting which will eliminate rivers overtime in many areas around the world
- Overfishing (20% of world consumption of protein comes from oceans)
- Ocean corals bleaching due to the acidity of the oceans from carbon absorption
- Ocean’s rising from Greenland and the Arctic’s melting (Due to climate change)
- Wind and Solar technology insufficient and unreliable (based on weather)
- Methane gas leaking from Arctic’s melting (80 times worse on the ozone than carbon dioxide)
- Deforestation (eliminating the carbon filter to the world)
- Large bodies of water drying up all over the world (ex. Aral Sea largest freshwater body of water)
- 92% of transportation fuels are oil based a limited resource (transition hasn’t even begun)
- Projected mass human migration due to lack of resources
- Atlantic ocean current disruption which has huge consequences on weather
- Over consumption of resources is growing every year (require 2 earths by 2050)
- Animal mass extinction (68% loss in animals since 1970)
- Energy demand is rising at an alarming rate due to 3rd world countries thirst for energy
None of the above issues are being addressed in any meaningful way. Humanity is incapable of solving these global issues with the current technology that exist today. The new energy invention the WDC have created can either solve or help solve almost all the global issues stated above. It will be the basis for a brave new world if humanity is willing to step up to the challenge.
The second thing that is absolutely necessary for sustainability is oil. Oil is required for petrochemical stocks to make plastics, etc. to create a modern society because without a modern society we could never support 7.8 billion people today and projected to be 10 billion by the year 2050. Not only do we need to quit consuming oil for energy but it is also absolutely necessary to build recycle centers around the entire world to recycle all oil products in order to preserve virgin oil for future generations.
The challenge is broken up into 2 parts. The first part of the challenge is about the power generation capabilities and the second part is the cost estimates. Unlike the power generation capabilities the cost estimates of the new energy invention is subject to manipulation. Because of the huge amount of effort required in estimating the cost and the differences in material selection, labor, etc. it was necessary to use an “order of magnitude” cost estimate. The cost estimates are limited to the power generation portion of the new energy installations which includes up to and through the generators, but doesn't include transformers, control room, connection to the grids, etc. We estimated the cost to be approximately 400 million dollars a gigawatt of firm 24/7 electricity. Even if were off by 50% and the cost is 600 million dollars a gigawatt of firm 24/7 electricity it would still be considered a miracle.
Part 1 of the Challenge is the capabilities of the new energy invention:
- The WDC is capable of powering 90% of the planets population without any human intervention unless there is an emergency if installed based on science.
- Generate 100,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity distributed throughout the entire planet without feed stocks theoretically forever. This is approximately 15,000 times what the world generates today.
- Generate 40 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in over 96% of the countries.
- Generate 15,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity on every continent (Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Africa) except Antarctica on the planet.
- Generate 3,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Russia. The reason I commented about Russia specifically was because of the cold weather conditions.
- Generate 3,440 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in India which is 1,000 times the amount of electricity India generates today. The reason I commented about India specifically was because of the huge need for clean energy within India.
- Generate 10,000 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in China which is 10,000 times the amount of electricity China generates today. The reason I commented about China specifically was because of the huge need for clean energy within China and its population makes up almost 18.5% of the people living on the planet.
- Generate 70 terawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Iran. The reason I commented about Iran specifically was because of the desert conditions.
- Generate 10,000 terawatts of 24/7 electricity along the Mississippi without feed stocks theoretically forever.
- Generate 50 gigawatts of 24/7 firm electricity in Honolulu Hawaii. The reason I commented about Honolulu was because of the very expensive energy generation through oil deliveries. This is double the amount of electricity generation on Honolulu today.
- Generate 10 gigawatts of 24/7 firm electricity on Maui Hawaii. The reason I commented about Maui was because Hawaii is proposing an underground cable to supply energy to Maui.
Part 2 of the Challenge is the cost estimates of the new energy invention:
As stated above the cost estimates of the new energy invention are more difficult because of the ability to manipulate the cost variances in labor, material selection, etc. For this reason I decided to lower the challenge to a more reasonable difference in electricity generation comparisons even though we believe the differences will be much more extreme.
- Capability to generate 24/7 firm electricity at a minimum 20% cheaper than coal, natural gas, oil, dams and nuclear based on utility scale levelized energy cost calculations according to the NREL.
- Wind and Solar are intermittent energy sources which means when comparing their electricity generation technology to 24/7 firm electricity we must add the cost of batteries and/or co-generation, maintaining existing technology for backup purposes, complicated grid software, large geographical electricity grids for load balancing (line loses), maintenance cost differences, life expectancy, etc. in order to make a proper comparison. The new energy invention has the capability to generate 24/7 firm electricity at a minimum 2,000% cheaper then wind and solar based on utility scale levelized energy cost calculations according to the NREL and the extra cost associated with intermittent electricity generation. Again, it’s critical we have a fair comparison on both sides of the challenge. Actually this is the easiest cost comparison because if we look at the cost of intermittent energy it’s all extra cost because you still have to maintain the old infrastructure.
- Capability to generate 24/7 firm electricity at a minimum 20% cheaper than SMR (small modular reactor) according to the NREL and the extra cost to deal with nuclear waste.
Note: Actually we believe we can generate electricity 50% cheaper than any electricity generation technology that exist today and up to 5,000% cheaper then wind or solar. The only reason why were not using the real expectations is because we could be off by a small amount on our estimates and we wanted to make sure we pass the challenge.
Electricity infrastructure - New Energy Invention is capable of powering 90% of the planets population without any human intervention unless there is an emergency if installed based on science
Electricity grid technology is a very important portion to the overall electricity infrastructure around the world. The new energy invention distribution capabilities allow us to implement the new energy technology geographically anywhere to handle the demand for electricity worldwide. Each new energy installation has 2 power units that are capable of generating ½ gigawatt of 24/7 firm electricity each. If the implementation plan includes overlapping the new energy invention units we not only have backup built right into the individual energy installations because of the two power units but also overlapping the installations we create almost 100% backup capabilities for power generation. Finally overlapping the new energy units allows us to power the planet with only tiny electricity grids which eliminates large scale blackouts and reduces the capability of hacking the energy infrastructure on any large scale.
The next thing I would like to discuss is the capability of the new energy invention to match up power generation and demand. This is extremely powerful because it eliminates the need for load balancing, load shedding, etc. Not only does the new energy invention have the ability to change the amount of watts generated but also control and maintain the hertz or in other words the cycles per second of power delivered into the electricity grids. This eliminates everything from the operators except monitoring in case of an emergency. This type of capability reduces the operations of these new energy units to a bare minimum. We actually have the capability to shut the power completely off or ramp it up to full power in seconds from the new energy invention without shutting it down. This means we have full control of the energy generated without any human intervention.
Expansion capabilities are also completed very easily when additional energy is required in different geographical locations around the planet. It will be extremely easy to add an additional energy unit to an existing electricity grid or create a brand new electricity grid and integrate it into the existing electrical infrastructure. This is extremely important in order to create and maintain a worldwide energy infrastructure. All the above capabilities are absolutely necessary to be dependent on only one energy source.
The “order of magnitude” cost estimate for the reduction in electricity grid technology is in the range of 30% to 50% over time once the electricity grids are transformed to handle the new energy invention.
This may seem like an unorthodox way in an attempt to introduce and implement a new technology but with all the corruption and the importance of this new energy invention I have no other choice. I would have given it to the world for free if there weren’t so many inequities and injustices throughout the planet.
One of my biggest concerns I have is the time the world is wasting on attempting to implement energy technology like wind or solar that is so inefficient it will eventually destroy mankind’s future.
I’ve never asked for a penny or borrowed any money from anyone during this entire 15 endeavor and still am not today. My goal is to deliver this new energy invention to the world where everybody benefits but specifically the poor and middle class around the world. The only thing I am asking for is a chance to pass this challenge in front of the United Nations general assembly and in return if I pass the challenge receive patent protection around the world. Again, the patent protection is not for the WDC but the entire human race.
So what is the WDC asking for specifically? The first thing is a partnership that will protect the patents around the world once they’re filed. Something of this significance will require extremely large partners for the protection of the patents around the world. I surely don’t want to spend the next 10 years in court over fighting large companies that will file patents 99% the same as our patents and then run over a small company like the WDC. The patents are important not for the WDC but to redistribute the royalties collected to assist poor countries in implementing this technology. If the entire world doesn’t make the transition from a fossil fuel consumption throwaway society to an alternative energy recyclable sustainable society then everything else is a moot point. We know poorer countries will require assistance and this is just as good of a place to start as any. We also know wealthier countries will already gain huge advantages through inexpensive energy.
Acceptance of the challenge:
If the United Nations body itself or a group of countries decide to take on the challenge we can have a large international law firm of the challengers choosing draw up the challenge. If the WDC can't pass the challenge right from the engineering, 3D drawings and other materials that already exist then the WDC will give up all rights to the new energy invention. If the WDC passes the challenge we will then patent the rights to the new energy invention all over the world. The patents are intended to protect the new energy invention royalties which will assist in transforming our world into a healthy, sustainable, fair and balanced world where everybody has hope and a chance for prosperity.
The contract will contain all the above challenges and will be subject to a large reputable 3rd party verification of the challenges. The 3rd party must be a world renowned engineering firm similar to G.E. and/or Siemens that is well respected in western democracies. The 3rd party engineering company must also be willing to partner with the WDC along with the group of countries and/or the United Nations body itself.
The capabilities of the energy invention portion of the challenge will only take one or two days. The cost estimates validation could possibly take up to a week. I am willing to let the 3rd party release the validation of the capabilities immediately as to eliminate any unnecessary time that would be wasted on the challenge. But if the capabilities portion of the challenge passes the validation process then much scrutiny will be placed on the cost estimates and materials selected. The WDC believes most of the materials will be standard materials that are readily available.
This challenge should entice every country in the world to join in this partnership. Putting everything at risk over such an outrageous challenge says everything about the confidence the WDC has in the new energy invention capabilities.
Please contact me if you’re a country or a representative of the United Nations by sending me an email.
CEO and President
Worldwide Development Corporation
WDC website: www.wdcpower.com